* National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
* United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
* United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
* United States Eleventh Court of Appeals
* South Carolina Bar
Attorney Kenna Garner’s background and experience as a former Decision Writer on disability cases has given her and the firm unique insights on what it takes to win Your case with the Social Security Administration in serving our disabled, disadvantaged and underprivileged communities.
Attorney Kenna Garner has been highly successful in representing consumers in Bankruptcy cases (Chapter 7 & 13) throughout The Houston metropolitan area. She has helped debtors to get a fresh start by stopping the aggressive bill collectors, mortgage foreclosures, and vehicle repossessions. Get out of Debt Now!
Attorney Kenna Garner cares about you and will fight your legal battles with you!
- Social Security Disability
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
Current Employment Positions:
- Attorney at Law
- South Carolina, 1993